Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) - Virtual Tuesdays & Thursdays
April 27, 2021
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Virtual - Online
All Classes times are CST
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND ?
The APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) designation provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in the logistics, transportation and distribution industries. The APICS CLTD designation serves the needs of both professionals and employers around the world by reducing the impact of industry skills gaps as well as assisting employers in developing the personnel needed to meet customer demand and impact bottom-line results
Earning the CLTD credential makes you a recognized expert in the logistics, transportation and distribution fields. Certification demonstrates in-depth knowledge of a broad range of topics to set you apart from your colleagues — proving your high level of knowledge and skills. The CLTD will make you a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy.
- Logistics fundamentals
- Logistics strategy within the supply chain
- Capacity and demand management
- Order management
- Warehousing strategy
- Lean logistics
- Warehouse management
- Materials handling
- Transportation fundamentals
- Global logistics considerations
- Reverse Logistics and sustainability
WHAT IS CLTD-VIRTUAL?
CLTD - Virtual is an Instructor-Led online preparation course in a virtual classroom. In this delivery method, the online class is led by a certified APICS Houston instructor. Students attend virtual GoTo Meeting sessions of no more than 20 students. The entire online group of students progresses through the course at the same pace. Students will receive the entire CLTD Learning System with books and will have access to the online CLTD component of the Learning System. The virtual class is geared to busy professionals who travel or do not work standard hours.
- Early Registration ends: April 13, 2021
- Registration ends: April 20, 2021
- Scholarship registration forms due no later than April 13, 2021
COST (Includes all Books and online access)
Non-Member: Late Registration: $2,868 / Early Bird $2,718 (Exam fee not included.)
APICS Houston Members Basic: Late Registration: $2,586 Early Bird $2,436 (Exam fee not included.)
APICS Houston Members Bundle*: Late Registration: $3,011/ Early Bird $2,882. Includes Exam Voucher. For a limited time, free second chance exam if needed.
*Note: Exam voucher will be awarded last week of class and students will have 90 days to schedule and take exam or exam credit is voided. The 2nd Chance Exam (retake), if issued, will be valid for 6 months. No transfer of exam credit allowed, and no portion of exam credit is refundable after the first day of class. Bundle Course attendees must maintain an APICS Plus Membership valid for 90 days after the course end (to allow for exam credit). if utilizing the second chance exam credit membership must be current when taking the test.
ADDITIONAL MEMBER BENEFITS
- Members can save even more by choosing the Bundle option that includes exam credit!
- Member 24-35 months $360 discount (may not be combined with scholarship)
- -Member 36+ months = $450 discount (may not be combined with scholarship)
**Membership must be continuous and will be determined by APICS Head Quarters records.
Four Scholarship discounts are available for qualifying Houston APICS Members. (Join APICS at apics.org). For details complete the online scholarship application form please visit this link: HTTPS://APICS-HOUSTON.ORG/SCHOLARSHIPS
Please email your complete application form to [email protected] before you register. Once your application is approved you will receive a unique scholarship code you will use during registration.
Seeking Work (Unemployed) $500 off
Veteran/Active Military $1,000 off
Disabilities equal to your percent disabled up to $750 off
- Attendance earns 48 Continuing Education Units (CEU's) toward all APICS Certification maintenance requirements.
For any questions related to this class please contact us at [email protected]
1) Cancellations are allowed with full refund up to 7 days before event starts. Example: event starts on a Friday, cancellation with full refund allowed until Thursday of the previous week.
2) Cancellations within 7 days of class start carry a 50% cancellation fee based on the paid registration fee. Example: event starts on Friday, cancellation on Tuesday before event, attendee will receive a refund of 50% of the cost paid. APICS Houston will arrange delivery of educational material.
3) Cancellations are non refundable within three days of class start. Example: Event starts Friday, cancellation on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday is non refundable. APICS Houston will arrange delivery of educational material.
4) Cancellations or no shows once class has started are non refundable. APICS Houston will arrange delivery of educational material. Student will be allowed to transfer to a future class of the same or lower price.
5) Individuals who need to stop attendance for personal reasons while event is in progress will not receive a refund. Student will be allowed to transfer to a future class of the same or lower price.
6) If APICS Houston requires to cancel an event, it will notify attendees as soon as possible and will issue a 100% refund.
7) Any request for exceptions will be at the solely discrecion of the APICS Houston chapter
8) Due to planned or unplanned situations, APICS Houston can modify class format, location, time before class starts. APICS Houston will notify impacted students as soon as possible and will offer 100% refunds.
$2,586.00 APICS Houston Member Basic Ticket
$2,436.00 Earlybird rate before April 13
$3,011.00 APICS Houston Member Upgrade Bundle - (Includes Exam Voucher)
$2,861.00 Earlybird rate before April 13
$1,634.00 Student Associate Ticket
$2,868.00 Non Member Ticket
$2,718.00 Earlybird rate before April 13